Share course “Microsoft Power BI – A Complete Introduction [2020 EDITION]”. Learn how to use Microsoft’s Power BI Tools, including Power BI Desktop, Power BI Pro (Service) and PowerBI Developer
You want to analyze data from single or multiple sources? You want to create your individual datasets based on these sources and transform your results into beautiful and easy-to-make visualizations? You also want to share your results with colleagues or collaborate on your projects? Finally, you want to be able to access your data from multiple devices?
Then the Power BI tools are the tools to choose for you!
Microsoft Power BI – A Complete Introduction description
In this course you will learn why Power BI offers you a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence tools for your data analysis goals and how to use these tools to fulfill all of the above tasks – and more. Imagine to quickly structure your data, to easily add calculations to it and to create and publish nice-looking charts in just a few minutes.
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course students will be able to analyse data from different data sources and create their own datasets
Students will be able to comfortably work with the different tools of the Power BI universe and know how the different tools work together
Students will have the required knowledge to dive deeper into Power BI and find out more about its advanced features
For the majority of the course you must have a computer with Windows as operating system
Basic understanding of data analysis is a plus but not required
For multiple modules of this course a work or school email address is required to sign up
This is what you will learn in Microsoft Power BI – A Complete Introduction [2020 EDITION]
- Get to know the different tools of the Power BI universe and learn how to use them
- Understand Power BI Desktop and its components
- Learn how to use the Query Editor to connect Power BI to various source types, how to work on the Data Model and understand the difference between those two steps
- How to work in the different views of the Data Model
- How to create calculated columns and measures
- How to build relationships between different tables
- How to create a report with different interactive visualization types
- Learn how to use Power BI Service (= Power BI Pro) to create dashboards and to share and publish your results
- How to access your results from multiple devices using Power BI Mobile
- How to create custom visuals using typescript and the Power BI Developer Tools
- And more!
Who this course is for:
- People who never worked with Power BI and who want to understand how to use these tools
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to connect the different Power BI tools with each other
- People who want to understand how to create customized visuals with the Power BI Developer tools