WHY EXCEL PIVOT TABLES
Mastering Microsoft Excel PivotTables will change the way you approach reporting. Through a few clicks of the mouse Excel PivotTables allow you to quickly and efficiently summarize large data sets.
COURSE DESIGNED TO HELP YOU SUCCEED
This Microsoft Excel PivotTables – Beginner to Advanced course will take your skills from absolute PivotTable beginner to Advanced PivotTable user. Each section of the course has been designed to focus on a specific skill set. Once that skill set is mastered, then you will move to the next section that builds upon the previous skill set. After completing the first few sections of the course you will feel like you can conquer the world with the reports you can create, but there’s more.
Each section contains instructor lead lectures with step-by-step instruction and encouragement to try the various topics for yourself, using the course provided exercise files. Each section also contains mini challenges where you can practice the skill you are mastering with additional exercises and quizzes on the topics.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Create dynamic reports that will help with making intelligent business decisions
- Capture data from a single source or from multiple related sources
- Apply proper list design techniques to make reporting a breeze
- Summarize data with built in Excel functions and custom calculations
- Format your report for clear presentation
Enroll now and learn to harness the power of Microsoft Excel PivotTables.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for users familiar with working in Microsoft Excel but wish to master working with Excels PivotTable feature.
- Microsoft Excel users who want to become more efficient in summarizing and reporting on large datasets within Excel
- Familiar with working in Microsoft Excel
Last Updated 12/2022