Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced. Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course. Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019 and Office 365
Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. As your instructor I will use my 15+ years of Excel training to guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level and beyond.
As you participate in each of the 4 courses you will master Excel tools that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s AddIn, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced Description
This course was created with Excel 2013. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and most will work in 2007.
What you’ll learn
Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Macros/VBA).
- If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you.
Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.