In this Microsoft Excel – Data Analysis using PivotTables & Charts Course, we teach you how to make the most of this raw data and convert it back to powerful reports and dynamic excel dashboards.
PivotTables are ideal if you are looking to perform data analysis tasks quickly and efficiently in Excel.
Pivot Tables allow you to quickly explore and analyze your raw data in Excel depicting powerful information help you and your company to scale your business taking wise business decisions.
With the use of pivot tables in Excel (one of my personal favourites) you can skilfully summarize data from a worksheet into an illustrative chart.
This Business Data Analysis using Pivot Table Excel course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of:
- Excel functions and pivot tables, pivot charting, and pivot reporting, to group, slice, calculate and summarize large syndicated datasets in order to answer specific questions
- Sorting, filtering and grouping tools in Excel.
- Pivot Table Grouping (text, number, dates).
- Charting, graphing, and illustrating data trends in Excel, amongst others!
- We will also take you to the Excel Pivot Table Tricks and Latest Excel Pivot Hacks used now a days.
- Pivot Table Options – A way to make your pivot table more powerful.
- Conditional Formatting in Pivot Table – a good way to visualize strong datasets.
- GETPIVOTTABLE Formula adds flexibility to your pivots.
- Exploring power of “Report Filter Pages”.
We’ll start by covering everything you need to know to get up and running with Excel Pivot Tables, including:
- Raw data structure in Excel
- Creating your very First Pivot Table.
- Pivot Table layouts & styles
- Design & formatting options
- Sorting, filtering, & Grouping tools
- Calculated fields, items & values
- Exploring power of “Report Filter Pages”
- Pivot Charts, Slicers & Timelines
- Interactive Dynamic Excel dashboards
<<<<Real Time Excel Data which is used in the industry.>>>
- Practice Files, Assignments and Case- Studies
- E-Book guide to assist while watching the videos
Who this course is for:
- ANYONE & EVERYONE who works with Microsoft Excel on a regular basis (even if you’ve never used a Pivot Table!)
- People work with Lots of Data and use pivot as their prime tool for analysis.
- Aspiring Data Analysts, Managers, or employees that anticipate using MORE data in the future
- ANYONE who wants to learn how to cut hours off of their weekly reporting tasks
- ANYONE who is looking to pursue a career in Data Analysis
- Basic Excel knowledge
- Microsoft Excel 2010-2019 or Office 365 (ideally for PC/Windows)
Last Updated 11/2022