Share course “Microservices with Node JS and React” – Build, deploy, and scale an E-Commerce app using Microservices built with Node, React, Docker and Kubernetes.
Microservices with Node JS and React Training Video build and expand the application of e-commerce with the use of the Node, etc. React, etc. Docker and Kubernetes from the website Udemy is. Micro-service is a solution the number one to create and the scale of the categories of programs that intend to grow them.
Microservices with Node JS and React Description
What You’ll Learn in this course
An absolute incredible number of topics are covered in this course. Here is a partial list of what you’ll do:
- Practice patterns to create scalable microservices for a variety of app domains
- Build a Server-Side-Rendered React app using Hooks and Next JS
- Write a custom implementation of an event bus
- Optionally, run a development environment through a cloud provider
- Guarantee consistently structured responses from your different API’s
- See best practices in communication between different services
- Configure and scale your services using Kubernetes Deployments
- Document and enforce structure constraints on events shared across microservices
- Limit access to your APIs using JWT-based authentication
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- This course is *not* designed for sysadmins focused on infrastructure deployment