Maven Analytics – Become A MySQL Specialist Free Download. This path is for database administrators or data analysts looking to build expert-level MySQL skills, and practice applying them to real-world projects and case studies
Maven Analytics – Become A MySQL Specialist Description
This path is for database administrators or data analysts looking to build expert-level MySQL skills, and practice applying them to real-world projects and case studies.
We’ll start with an introduction to database administration, where you’ll learn how to design, optimize and manage relational databases with MySQL Workbench. You’ll learn how to create and edit tables and schemas, insert and delete records, manage users and permissions, and apply advanced tools like triggers and stored procedures.
From there we’ll review core techniques for single and multi-table analysis, including SELECT and CASE statements, table unions and joins, and database normalization best practices. You’ll apply your skills to a number of advanced case studies, including website traffic analysis, measurement and testing, channel mix, product performance, user analysis, and more.
WHICH COURSES ARE INCLUDED?
- MySQL Data Analysis
- MySQL Database Administration
- Advanced Data Analysis
- Advanced Database Administration
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS PATH?
- Analysts and BI professionals looking to build expert-level MySQL skills
- Data professionals who work with large, relational databases
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build, manage or analyze databases
WHAT ARE THE PATH REQUIREMENTS?
- MySQL Workbench & Community Server (we’ll walk you through the install process)
- Experience with database fundamentals encouraged, but not required
Maven Analytics – Become A MySQL Specialist Free Download
Content From: https://www.mavenanalytics.io/path/mysql-specialist