[Book] Mastering MongoDB 6.x – Third Edition Free Download. covers all the major features of MongoDB including the latest version 6. MongoDB 6.x adds many new features
[Book] Mastering MongoDB 6.x – Third Edition Description
MongoDB is a leading non-relational database. This book covers all the major features of MongoDB including the latest version 6. MongoDB 6.x adds many new features and expands on existing ones such as aggregation, indexing, replication, sharding and MongoDB Atlas tools. Some of the MongoDB Atlas tools that you will master include Atlas dedicated clusters and Serverless, Atlas Search, Charts, Realm Application Services/Sync, Compass, Cloud Manager and Data Lake.
By getting hands-on working with code using realistic use cases, you will master the art of modeling, shaping and querying your data and become the MongoDB oracle for the business. You will focus on broadly used and niche areas such as optimizing queries, configuring large-scale clusters, configuring your cluster for high performance and availability and many more. Later, you will become proficient in auditing, monitoring, and securing your clusters using a structured and organized approach.
By the end of this book, you will have grasped all the practical understanding needed to design, develop, administer and scale MongoDB-based database applications both on premises and on the cloud.
What you will learn in Mastering MongoDB 6.x book
- Understand data modeling and schema design, including smart indexing
- Master querying data using aggregation
- Use distributed transactions, replication and sharding for better results
- Administer your database using backups and monitoring tools
- Secure your cluster with the best checklists and advice
- Master MongoDB Atlas, Search, Charts, Serverless, Realm, Compass, Cloud Manager and other tools offered in the cloud or on premises
- Integrate MongoDB with other big data sources
- Design and deploy MongoDB in mobile, IoT and serverless environments
Who this book is for
This book is for MongoDB developers and database administrators who want to learn how to model their data using MongoDB in depth, for both greenfield and existing projects. An understanding of MongoDB, shell command skills and basic database design concepts is required to get the most out of this book.
Table of Contents of Mastering MongoDB 6.x
- MongoDB A Database for Modern Web
- Schema Design and Data Modelling
- MongoDB CRUD operations
- Advanced Querying
- Multi Document ACID Transactions
- Monitoring, Backup and Security
- Managing Storage Engines
- MongoDB Tooling
- Harnessing Big Data with MongoDB
- Mastering Replication
- Mastering Sharding
- Fault Tolerance and High Availability
[Book] Mastering MongoDB 6.x – Third Edition Free Download