Welcome to “Mastering Image Segmentation with PyTorch“! In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to get started with image segmentation using PyTorch.
Image segmentation is a key technology in the field of computer vision, which enables computers to understand the content of an image at a pixel level. It has numerous applications, including autonomous vehicles, medical imaging, and augmented reality.
This course is designed for both beginners and experts in the field of computer vision. If you are a beginner, we will start with the basics of PyTorch and how to use it for simple modeling. Then, you will learn how to implement popular semantic segmentation models such as FPN or U-Net.
By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to tackle real-world semantic segmentation projects using PyTorch.
So why wait? Join me today and take the first step towards mastering image segmentation with PyTorch!
In my course I will teach you:
- Tensor handling
- creation and specific features of tensors
- automatic gradient calculation (autograd)
- Modeling introduction, incl.
- Linear Regression from scratch
- understanding PyTorch model training
- Datasets and Dataloaders
- Hyperparameter Tuning
- saving and loading models
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- CNN theory
- layer dimension calculation
- image transformations
- Semantic Segmentation
- Loss Functions
- Evaluation Metrics
- Train a Semantic Segmentation Model on a custom Dataset
Enroll right now to learn some of the coolest techniques and boost your career with your new skills.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to understand and implement Image Segmentation
- Data Scientists who want to broaden their scope of Deep Learning techniques
- Basic Python knowledge
Last Updated 1/2023
Mastering Image Segmentation with PyTorch.zip (2.1 GB) | Mirror