Master the Coding Interview: System Design + Architecture [Part 1] – ZTM Free Download. Go from Junior to a trusted Senior Engineer by learning how to think like a Senior Engineer. This course gives you the step-by-step guide to understanding technologies, decisions, and trade-offs required to confidently design the right system to accomplish any task or project thrown your way.
Master the Coding Interview: System Design + Architecture [Part 1] – ZTM Description
We guarantee you that this is the best System Design (Master the Coding Interview) course that you can find. If you’re serious about advancing your career and becoming a Senior Software Engineer or Developer at your dream company, then you’re in the right place.
Most of the work juniors do is low level coding. They execute the design for a small piece of the system – a system that the senior has already evaluated and designed.
Juniors will often do this work without much thought of the larger system that they’re a part of, without understanding the why of their work.
Don’t get us wrong, it’s certainly important work but… most devs don’t want to be a junior forever.
That’s why we created this course. To help you think like & become a Senior Software Engineer or Senior Developer.
To do that you need to:
- understand the technologies and components that go into designing a system
- understand the considerations, trade-offs, and tough decisions that need to be made when building an application.
Ultimately this deeper understanding is what will allow you to use the right tools, with the right systems, to accomplish the job efficiently and effectively.
That’s why this course is different from most other system design courses. The key skill you’ll gain from taking this course is a mental framework to see the bigger picture and how to execute on it.
This course is part of our Master the Coding Interview series, where we give you the step-by-step guide to think like a Big Tech engineer or developer.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Insider tips & tricks from a Senior Engineer that has worked for big tech companies and has actually been in charge of system design
- In Master the Coding Interview course you’ll Learn how to think like a Senior Software Engineer
- A mental framework to analyze your work through the lens of designing systems
- Learn how to evaluate different components and technologies in web applications
- Become a better problem solver and answer any system design questions companies throw at you
- Use the right system design & architecture to arrive at the optimal solution to any problem
- Learn the information needed to ace the system design interview at top tech companies
- Learn exactly what is needed to build exceptional products and applications
Who this Master the Coding Interview course for?
- You want to work as a Senior Software Engineer or Senior Software Developer at a tech company earning $150K+
- Any Engineer, Developer, or Programmer who wants to have the knowledge needed to ace the technical interviews at big tech companies
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills
- Anyone who wants to become a better Developer or Engineer .
- Anyone who wants to improve their decision-making and problem solving skills
- Self-taught programmers without a Computer Science degree .
- Those with the ambition to learn and put in the effort required to become a Senior Software Developer/ Engineer. We will make it achievable for you!
Master the Coding Interview: System Design + Architecture [Part 1] – ZTM Free Download
Udemy has many promotions, you can buy the course at a cheap price. Therefore, you should buy the course to be updated with the latest content from the author.