Informit – Machine Vision, GANs, and Deep Reinforcement Learning LiveLessons, 2nd Edition Free Download.
Informit – Machine Vision, GANs, and Deep Reinforcement Learning LiveLessons, 2nd Edition Description
Machine Vision, GANs, Deep Reinforcement Learning LiveLessons is an introduction to three of the most exciting topics in Deep Learning today. Skill Level
- The author’s Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch LiveLessons, or familiarity with the topics covered in Chapters 5 through 9 of his book Deep Learning Illustrated, are a prerequisite.
What’ll you learn
- Understand the high-level theory and key language around machine vision, deep reinforcement learning, and generative adversarial networks
- Create state-of-the art models for image recognition, object detection, and image segmentation
- Architect GANs that create convincing images in the style of human-drawn illustrations
- Build deep RL agents that become adept at performing in a wide variety of environments, such as those provided by OpenAI Gym
- Run automated experiments for optimizing deep reinforcement learning agent hyperparameters, such as its artificial-neural-network configuration
- Appreciate what the current limitations of “artificial intelligence” are and how they may be overcome in the near future
Who Should Take This Course
- Perfectly suited to software engineers, data scientists, analysts, and statisticians with an interest in applying Deep Learning to natural language data
- Code examples are provided in Python, so familiarity with it or another object-oriented programming language would be helpful