Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science. Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python and R from two Data Science experts. Code templates included.
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you!
This course has been designed by two professional Data Scientists so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theory, algorithms, and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science Description
Just some high school mathematics level.
What you’ll learn
Master Machine Learning on Python & R
Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
Make accurate predictions
Make powerful analysis
Make robust Machine Learning models
Create strong added value to your business
Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
Handle specific topics like Reinforcement Learning, NLP and Deep Learning
Handle advanced techniques like Dimensionality Reduction
Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science Free Download
Update 10.2020: Google Drive
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/machinelearning/