What is the highest paid skill in the Blockchain industry?
As a smart contract security specialist, you can earn up to 250k USD / year.
Hundreds of millions have been lost to smart contract hacks.
If you can write safe smart contracts, it’s worth a LOT of money.
In this 1h live training you will learn how to write safe smart contracts in Solidity:
- 40mins for the main part
- 20mins of Q&A
- 2 month of support in the private discord chat of EatTheBlocks
These security tips apply to any EVM-compatible Blockchain, which includes Ethereum of course, and also Binance Smart Chain.
When is the training?
- June 10th, 11pm UTC+8
- If you cannot access the live event, you will still be able to access the recording after
PART I: INTRODUCTION TO SECURITY
- Security by Design
PART II: IMPORTANT OF SECURITY IN SMART CONTRACTS
- Why it’s important to secure you smart contract
- Security differences between classical programs and Smart Contracts
PART III: CLASSICAL ATTACKS AND REAL SCENARIOS HACKS
- Solidity vulnerabilities
- Re-entrancy attack
- Race conditions
- Integer overflow/underflow
- Denial of service
- Force sending Ether
- Uninitialised storage pointers
- Tx.origin authentication
- Logical vulnerabilities
- Yearn v1 hack
PART IV: BEST PRACTICES AND SECURITY PATTERNS
- Ways to prevents classical vulnerabilities
- Access restrictions
- Check effects interaction
- Pull over push
- Emergency stop