LinuxAcademy – A Practical Guide to Amazon EKS Free Download. Expand your Kubernetes skills with EKS !
LinuxAcademy – A Practical Guide to Amazon EKS Description
Migrating from monolithic applications to microservices carries many benefits, cost reduction and reliability included. So why isn’t everyone doing it yet? Moving from a monolithic application to one that’s run by microservices comes with many many challenges! There are a number of good ways to implement this, and one of them is to use containers.
Kubernetes, an extremely popular orchestration tool for containers, has a lot of moving pieces to worry about – and that’s before you even get to see a “Hello World” app. AWS’ managed Kubernetes service, EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service), is a great option, and facilitates access to other AWS services like IAM, AutoScaling, and CloudWatch.
What’ll you build in this course
Learning how to manage all of this can be a tough journey. The more you learn, the more you realize there are a ton of other things to tackle.
In this course we’ll be building a whole architecture where you can learn best practices and advanced techniques around Kubernetes, EKS, AWS, as well as the skills required for maintaining a production-ready environment. We are going to take a real-world project and develop it over the duration of the course. There is a LOT in here, so you will need to be confident with AWS already.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
- Apply what you’ve learnt to production environments running on EKS.
- Solve common issues and improve solutions on a normal Kubernetes setup.
- Find room for improvement on existing EKS environments, and implement solutions to close them.
- Develop architectures that are aligned to the five pillars of the Well-Architected Framework.
- Make better decisions at the start of a new project in EKS, or migration from another Kubernetes architecture.
- Make your applications scalable, reliable, and highly available in Kubernetes, running under EKS.
LinuxAcademy – A Practical Guide to Amazon EKS Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.