letsbuildthatapp – Maps UIKit SwiftUI Free Download. we’ll learn all about constructing maps. In this first couple of sections, I’ll walk you through how to quickly develop your standard UIKit map views using good ol’ UIViewControllers.
letsbuildthatapp – Maps UIKit SwiftUI Description
Welcome to the Maps with UIKit and SwiftUI course where we’ll learn all about constructing maps. In this first couple of sections, I’ll walk you through how to quickly develop your standard UIKit map views using good ol’ UIViewControllers.
Once you get up to speed, we’ll move onto constructing all of the apps using the brand new SwiftUI framework with reactive style programming. We’ll also go over advanced techniques of setting up EnvironmentObjects to make sure your application behavior can be observed properly. Responding to changes to variables is key to SwiftUI development so we’ll go through a lot of best practices in this course.
- MKLocalSearch and Request for MapKit
- Display pins using custom MKAnnotations
- Look up routes using MKDirections and render lines using MKPolylineRenderer
- Integrate Google Places SDK to show local places
- Quickly prototype using SwiftUI Previews
SwiftUI – Basics
- SwiftUI HStack, VStack, and ZStack layout containers
- TextField text bindings and state listeners
- ScrollView and ForEach list construction
- NavigationLink to push new screens
- MapKit with SwiftUI
- Keyboard management observation
SwiftUI – Advanced
- UIViewRepresentable SwiftUI and UIKit cross development bridging
- Reactive bindings with View Models
- EnvironmentObject application state variables
- @ObservableObject, @Published, @Binding, @ObservedObject, @State Property Wrappers
- Combine Publishers using CombineLatest for state observation
letsbuildthatapp – Maps UIKit SwiftUI Free Download