ZeroToMastery – Learning to Meditate [Productivity & Focus] Free Download. Learn to meditate from scratch. Become a better candidate, a more efficient learner, a more productive employee, and a happier person by using the techniques you’ll learn in this meditation course!
ZeroToMastery – Learning to Meditate [Productivity & Focus] Description
Become a better candidate, a more efficient learner, a more productive employee, and even a happier person that is able to outperform others by using the strategies and techniques taught in this meditation course! You will go from an absolute beginner to being able to realize the benefits of meditation and have a key skill that you can use for the rest of your life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- 4 Week Challenge that will be your step-by-step guide to meditation for an absolute beginner
- Meditation techniques that work for anyone at any stage of their career
- To use meditation to become a more efficient learner
- To use meditation as a tool to improve your productivity and accelerate your career growth
- Customized meditations to prepare you for a job interview, for an important meeting, or for your next big project
- Why Big Tech strongly encourages their employees to meditate and the career benefits of incorporating it into your life
- How to make meditation a habit that is part of your daily life
- The health & wellness benefits of meditation
- How to incorporate meditation into your busy schedule
- Everything from where you should meditate to breathing techniques to help you de-stress
Who is this course for?
- Students looking to implement scientifically proven techniques to increase productivity & focus, be better at studying & learning
- Anyone who wishes they could learn to enjoy the present more, rather than stressing about the past or worrying about the future
- Anyone looking to make a positive change in their life and become a top performer
- Anyone interested in Personal Development, Personal Productivity, or Performance Optimization
- Anyone who wants to learn a skill used by many of the world’s top performers and that Big Tech companies encourage their employees to use for maximum productivity and life satisfaction