Learning Powershell Object Oriented Scripting Free Download. Objects are everywhere in PowerShell. Everything is an object! it’s important to have a basic understanding of objects.
Learning Powershell Object Oriented Scripting Description
Already have enrolled and completed the preview course: The Complete PowerShell 7 course: Beginner To Advanced
You need to have a Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
All Needed Software Are Available For Free, or Trial.
What you’ll learn
Working with PowerShell pipeline
Discovering Object Members with Get-Member
Creating and Managing PowerShell Objects
Creating and Managing Object Types and Classes
Write basic scripts in PowerShell
- Work with PowerShell pipeline.
- Describe the techniques PowerShell pipeline uses.
- Understanding the Anatomy of an Object
- Discovering Object Members with Get-Member
- Object Types and Classes
- Properties, Aliases, Methods and Other MemberTypes
- Controlling Returned Object Properties
- Sorting Objects
- Filtering Objects
- Counting and Averaging Objects Returned
- Taking Action on Objects with Loops
- Comparing Objects
- Working With Custom Objects
- Creating Custom Objects From Hashtables
- Adding & Removing Properties
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators
- IT professional with previous experience in general Windows Server and Windows Client administration.
Learning Powershell Object Oriented Scripting Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/powershell-object-oriented/
How to download