Learn Laravel 7 along with REST API & Livewire Free Download. Build Projects & learn Basic to Advanced Topics with Upgrade Guide to Laravel 8. REST API & TALL Stack using Jestream
Learn Laravel 7 along with REST API & Livewire Description
As Laravel 8 was release on Sep 8th 2020, the Course has been updated accordingly to use the Latest Version. The Course also includes the Section as to how to Update from Laravel 7 to Laravel 8 including using Models Directory & Model Factories.
This is a comprehensive Course which uses the Latest Version of Laravel and is up to date with the current documentation, so that you are not left behind figuring the correct documentation yourself.
You will not only be able to Learn Laravel but the course will also cover how to create REST API using Laravel along with creating a SPA using Vue and Tailwind CSS. We will also learn about Livewire.
The Course is currently divided into 10 Sections. In the first section, we will build a CRUD Application which will help you understand the basics of Laravel. If you are new to Laravel and looking to get started on it, then this Section is for you.
- In the 2nd section, we will enhance our CRUD Application. This Section covers topics which involves topics which are just a bit more advanced than basics, but are useful in any Web Application like Sending Email, Uploading File etc
- In Section 3, we see how we can update our Laravel Project to the latest version using composer.json. We update our Project from Version 7 to Version 8 as well as update all the dependencies. We also cover new Features like Model Factories, Model Directories and other changes that we need to be aware of.
- In Section 4, we look at some of the Features which can be considered advanced and learning them would take your knowledge to the next level. If you are working on an enterprise level Project, you are likely to use these feature
- In Section 5, 6 & 7 we see how we can implement REST API. Laravel is used exclusively as backend to create REST API. In this Section, we will cover from scratch all the things that you need to implement REST API.
- In the Section 8, we will see how to setup a Single Page Application (SPA) using Vue 3 and Tailwind CSS. We will be using the same REST API that we created in our previous section. The Section will only cover Authentication using Sanctum.
- In the Section 9, we will learn about Livewire. Livewire has gained extremely popular recently and it allows you to interaction between the Frontend and Backend without using any JS Code. So in this Section we look at the basics of Livewire.
- In Section 10, we will build a Project using TALL Stack (Tailwind CSS, Alpine JS, Livewire and Laravel) using Jetstream.
What you’ll learn Laravel 7
- Learn how to Install learn Laravel 7
- Learn Basics to Advaced Topics of Laravel
- Set up SPA using Vue and Sanctum
- Learn Livewire
- Learn how to Create REST API using Laravel Sanctum
- Learn how to Upgrade Laravel
Learn Laravel 7 along with REST API & Livewire Free Download
Udemy has many promotions, you can buy the course at a cheap price. Therefore, you should buy the course to be updated with the latest content from the author.