Laravel Package Training – Learn to create Laravel packages Free Download. Become the next package maestro
Laravel Package Training – Learn to create Laravel packages Description
For all functionality that is added to a package, you’ll learn how to automatically test it, both locally and via GitHub Actions. This way you can build a beautiful and maintainable package that your co-workers, clients, and the community can rely on.
All videos are available in our online course environment, where you can track your progress.
- Building a framework agnostic PHP package
- Using the Spatie PHP package skeleton to get started building an agnostic package
- Adding a first class to the package
- Testing a package using PHPUnit
- Automatically fix code style issues locally
- Running the tests on GitHub actions
- Fixing code style issues using GitHub Actions
- Using Psalm to analyse and detect problems with your code
- Generating code coverage reports using Xdebug
- Supporting multiple PHP versions
- Using semantic versioning
- Keeping a changelog
- Registering the package on Packagist
- Publishing a new release on GitHub
- Taking care of community contributions
- Building a Laravel package
- Using the Spatie Laravel package skeleton to get started building a Laravel specific package
- Adding a config file to the package
- Adding an artisan command
- Adding models and migrations to the package and how to automatically test them
- Adding routes, controllers and views in a way that they don’t conflict with application routes
- Running the tests of the Laravel package on GitHub Actions
- Using MySQL in the package tests and on GitHub Actions
- Testing artisan commands using PHPUnit and Orchestra Testbench
- Testing routes, controllers and views
- Supporting multiple PHP and Laravel versions of your package
- Developing a Laravel package inside a full Laravel application
- A whopping 90 minute live coding video where we bring together the knowledge of the entire course to build a real life package from scratch. Watch Freek code and explain his thought process.
- Source diving Spatie packages
- laravel-tail: how to package up a simple artisan command to reuse in all your projects and share with the community
- laravel-medialibrary: learn how we structured this big package to keep it maintainable
- laravel-multitenancy: this source dive shows how a complicated package can remain lightweight. Lots of things to learn about the Laravel internals too.
- laravel-short-schedule: during this source dive you’ll get an intro into React PHP and learn how you can write tests for a never ending event loop.
- laravel-collection-macros: see how we split up large classes into several smaller ones
- laravel-responsecache: this popular package can make any Laravel application much faster. Learn how we use middleware to achieve this
Laravel Package Training – Learn to create Laravel packages Free Download
Content From: https://laravelpackage.training/