iOS 13 & Swift 5 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp. From Beginner to iOS App Developer with Just One Course! Fully Updated with a Comprehensive Module Dedicated to SwiftUI!
Welcome to the Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp. With over 39,000 5 star ratings and a 4.8 average my iOS course is the HIGHEST RATED iOS Course in the history of Udemy!
Our complete app development bootcamp teaches you how to code using Swift 5.1 and build beautiful iOS 13 apps for iPhone and iPad. Even if you have ZERO programming experience. I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as an iOS app developer.
The course includes 55+ hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real world apps. e.g. Pokemon Go, Whatsapp, QuizUp and Yahoo Weather.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Swift 5.1 and be ready to make your own apps or start a freelancing job as an iOS 13 developer.
iOS 13 & Swift 5 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp Description
No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
A Mac computer running macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or a PC running macOS.
No paid software required – all apps will be created in Xcode 11 (which is free to download)
I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get Xcode installed and set up
What you’ll learn
Be able to build any app you want
Start your own app based business
Create a portfolio of apps to apply for junior developer jobs at a technology company
Become a digital nomad by working as a freelance iOS developer
Learn to work with Apple’s latest UI Framework – SwiftUI
Master creating Augmented Reality apps using Apple’s new ARKit
Create apps that use Machine Learning using Apple’s new CoreML
Master app design so you’ll know how to wireframe, mockup and prototype your app idea
Master app marketing so you can publish your apps and generate downloads
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, structures, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as arrays and dictionaries.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern, Apple’s favourite delegation pattern and the publisher pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Persistent Local Data Storage: How to use Core Data, Realm, Codable and User Defaults to store your app data locally.
- How to Implement In-App Purchases with Apple StoreKit
- Machine Learning: How to make artificially intelligent apps and build your own machine learning models using iOS 13’s new CoreML2 and CreateML frameworks.
- Augmented Reality: How to create 3D objects in augmented reality and create incredible 3D animations and real-life interactions using Apple’s latest ARKit2 framework.
- SwiftUI: How to use Apple’s brand new UI framework to create user interfaces programmatically that look good across all Apple products.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with Swift 5.1 and native app development. Start with the Xcode walkthrough lesson and we’ll get you familiar with iOS development in no time!
- If you are switching from Objective-C to Swift then this is a fast-track way of doing it. You can get started straight away with the Intermediate Swift Language module.
- If you are a pro iOS developer and want to quickly get up to date with Apple’s latest technology, then start with the modules on SwiftUI, ARKit and CoreML.
iOS 13 & Swift 5 – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp Free Download