Ionic + React – Build Cross-Platform Apps (Web, Android, iOS) (academind.com) Free Download. Build cross-platform applications with React.js and the Ionic framework.
Ionic + React – Build Cross-Platform Apps (Web, Android, iOS) Description
Ionic is one of the most exciting technologies you can learn at the moment – it enables you to use one codebase (written in HTML, JS and CSS) to build and ship apps as normal (progressive) web apps as well as real native mobile apps for iOS and Android. This course teaches you the latest version of Ionic from scratch with no prior knowledge about it assumed.
What exactly are you going to learn then?
- How to set up your Ionic projects
- How Ionic works behind the scenes
- The basics about Ionic – How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library
- How to use the many beautiful components Ionic ships with
- How to use different kinds of navigation concepts: “Back”-button-navigation, tabs and sidemenus
- How to show modals, alerts, toasts and many, many more useful UI components
- How to test the app in the browser, on emulators or real devices
- How to fetch and handle user input through inputs, textfields, dropdowns, dialogs etc.
- How to access the local device storage and native device features like the camera
- So much more … like styling and theming your app
- Finally, you’ll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store (or as a progressive web app)
- React.js knowledge (Basics + React Hooks) is required
- NO prior Ionic knowledge required