These days everything uses a database, and MySQL is one of the most popular databases out there. FREE and Open Source, Mysql is a great database for just about all your needs.
Likewise, Node.js is one of the most popular and powerful web development platforms. Pairing the two together is a powerful combination!
You’ll learn how to create databases and tables, add data, sort data, create reports, pull specific data, and more.
- What Is A Database
- How To Install Node
- How To Install Git Bash Terminal
- How To Download MySQL
- How To Install Wamp and PHPMyAdmin
- How To Install the MySQL Node Module
- How To Connect to Database in Node
- How To Explore MySQL With PHPMyAdmin
- How To Create A Database
- How To Create A Table
- How To Insert One Record Into Table
- How To Insert Many Records Into Table
- Understanding Data Types
- How To Select Data From Table
- How To Format Our Results
- How To Use The Where Clause
- How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
- How To Use AND and OR
- How To Updating Records
- How To Limit and Order Results
- How To Delete Records
- How To Delete (Drop) A Table
- And More!
I’ll walk you through all of this and more, step by step. If you have any question along the way, I’m here to answer them.
If you’ve ever wanted to understand databases or use them in your Node programs, this is the course for you.
We’ll download everything you need for this course for free, you don’t need any special tools!
I’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- A Basic Understanding Of Javasctipt Programming Would Be Helpful
- A Basic Understanding Of Node js would be useful
- You don’t need any special tools, we’ll download everything we need for free. You just need a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer
Last Updated 11/2021