Interactive World Maps Free Download. This is a WordPress plugin to create as many maps as you want, with interactive and colored markers, continents, countries or regions.
Interactive World Maps Plugin Description
- 1 Interactive World Maps Plugin Description
- 2 Interactive World Maps Plugin Free Download
Interactive World Maps is a WordPress plugin to create as many maps as you want, with interactive and colored markers, continents, countries, or regions.
Show Different Regions
You will be able to show hundreds of different kinds of maps, already included:
- A map of the entire world.
- A continent or a sub-continent. (Africa, Europe, Americas, Asia, Oceania and all their sub-continents)
- A country. (virtually all the countries in the world are included, featuring the most requested: USA, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India, Australia…)
- A country is divided by its regions. *
- A state in the United States.
- The United States is divided into metropolitan areas.
- A state in the United States divided by metropolitan areas.
Color Regions or add Markers
You can add active colored regions to the map, and display them in 2 different ways:
- As Regions – It will color the whole region, for example, a continent, subcontinent, a country, a country province, or a US state.
- As Markers -It will display a colored bubble in the chosen regions, that can be a city, a state or a country.
You can add interactivity to the active regions:
- A Tooltip– A tooltip will be displayed by default on hover with the information you provide.
You will be able to customize the visual of your maps:
- Background color;
- Box border width and color;
- Inactive regions color;
- Individual colors for each active region;
- Markers size;
- Width and Height of the map;
Add the Maps anywhere on your website
You can use a shortcode to include the maps in posts, pages, and even in sidebar widgets! You can also add the maps to your template, with a simple PHP function.
If no width is specified it will load with the maximum width available in the container div. For example, it will load and adapt with different sizes for phones/pads/laptops. However, after loaded, it will not change size if you resize the window.
Since version 1.4 the plugin includes an option to make the maps fully Responsive. This will use jQuery to check if the window size changed and will redraw the map with the newly available space.
Cross-device and browser compatible
The maps are built-in SVG, no flash is used and therefore they will display in Mac products.
CSS Hacks made easy
There are a few features that the Google Geo chart API doesn’t provide by default, but the plugin provides a ‘Custom CSS Generator’ to help implement some features like hover color change effect, implement font icons as markers, change the border color, among others.
Where to use it?
This plugin is perfect for:
- Travel Websites – Create maps to display destinations and link to pages about a specific location
- Traveler Website – Display a map with destinations/countries visited
- Multinational Companies – Create maps of the cities/countries where they operate
- Small Companies – Show the location of the business in a country map
- NGO’s – Create maps of NGO projects around the world
- Infographics – Display simple to read maps with various information
- And much more other applications! Be creative!
Interactive World Maps Plugin Free Download
Content and Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/interactive-world-maps/2874264
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.