Information Security in Python Free Download. Encryption (Private key and Public Key) with Python Code – Hashing and Many more
Information Security in Python Description
Information technology is important field of computer science.
Knowing basics of Information Security is essential. In this course student will be able to
- Apply traditional encryption algorithm.
- Design his own malwares.
- Implement SDES and RSA like Algorithms.
- Illustrate of the Digital Signature
- Many more
- Algorithm explained in Python are
- ceaser cipher, 2. mono alphabetic cipher 3. Polyalphabetic cipher
- 4. Hill cipher 5. Playfair cipher 6. Transposition cipher
- 7. RSA 8. SDES
Information Security in Python Free Download
Google Drive (Public)
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/information-technology-in-python/