A Cloud Guru – Go Serverless with a Graph Database Free Download. Leverage the power of graph databases for your next serverless project
Graph Databases like Amazon Neptune are incredibly powerful but relatively underappreciated. In this course, we will dive in to Neptune to see how and why it might be right for your Serverless applications. At the end of this course you will be able to spin up a Graph Database stack and a simple web application to leverage your graph data. We’ll achieve this with serverless framework and cloudformation, meaning you learn a lot more than just one AWS service in this course!
A Cloud Guru – Go Serverless with a Graph Database Description
- Coding for Cloud 101 (A Cloud Guru course)
- Introduction to AWS CloudFormation (A Cloud Guru course)
- The EC2 section of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (A Cloud Guru course)
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What graph databases are, and how they differ from other data storage and why/when to use them.
- How to set up and run an AWS Neptune instance.
- How to use the Gremlin and SPARQL query languages.
- How to bulk upload data into AWS Neptune.
- How to use Amazon Rekognition to analyze photos for faces.
- How to create a simple Node.js API and UI endpoint for interacting with your graph data in a web interface.
- You will be able to identify use cases where graph data is an appropriate data storage solution
- You will be able to demonstrate and understanding of how to work with graph data using popular query languages
- You will be able to demonstrate a familiarity with why complex AWS infrastructure is often needed, particularly with secure managed services like Neptune.
- You will be able to create an API and user interface to make graph data analysis accessible to you and your stakeholders.