Go Programming (Golang) – The Complete Developers Guide Free Download. Learn Golang from scratch, from an industry expert. Build real-world apps
Go Programming (Golang) – The Complete Developers Guide Description
You’ll learn the fundamentals all the way to advanced concurrency so that you go from beginner to being able to get hired as a Go developer!This Golang course covers all new Go best practices and trends for 2022 and is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out-of-date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Instead, we’ll push you beyond the basics so that you can build professional, modern apps using the latest version of Go and become a Go Programmer. Speaking of projects, the final enterprise-level Pixl Art project is sure to impress anyone looking at your portfolio.
What you’ll learn
- Write clean, bug free Go code using best practices
- Learn the entire ecosystem of a Go programmer
- Build massively concurrent programs that scale with Goroutines and Channels
- Master Go programming from fundamentals all the way to advanced concurrency using goroutines, channels, mutexes + more
- Learn one of the best programming languages for building performant distributed Microservices
- Build a Pixl Art cross platform desktop app (+ add it to your portfolio) that will wow employers
- Create a blazing fast GREP tool that uses multiple goroutines to search for a string within files
- Have the skills and understanding of Go to confidently apply for Go (Golang) programming jobs
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an internet connection. That’s it!
- No prior programming knowledge is required
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn the Go programming language
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn programming as a complete beginner
- Developers who want to learn Golang and be able to add a new skill to their resume and toolkit
- Beginners who want to get started with programming
- Anyone that wants to learn Go by building fun, real-world projects that will make your portfolio stand out
- Students who are stuck in a cycle of tutorials and want to go beyond “beginner” Go tutorials
- Anyone interested in building microservices using a performant programming language
- You’re interested in working at companies with large scaling problems that use Go (like Google or Twitch)
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics
- You want to learn from an industry professional who actually has real-world industry experience
Go Programming (Golang) – The Complete Developers Guide Free Download
Password: freetutsdownload.comContent From: https://academy.zerotomastery.io/p/learn-golang Copyright Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.