GNU Octave by Example Book Free Download. This book focuses on an end-to-end track to teach mathematical programming, data science, signal processing, and image processing with GNU Octave.
GNU Octave by Example Description
What You Will Learn
- Understand the practical aspects of GNU Octave with math and programming-friendly abstractions
- Install GNU Octave on multiple platforms including Windows, Raspberry Pi, and Ubuntu
- Work with GNU Octave using the GUI, the command line, and Jupyter notebooks
- Implement 2D and 3D data visualization and analysis with GNU Octave
- The Ghidra Book: The Definitive Guide Free Download
Who This Book Is For
- Software engineers, data engineers, data science enthusiasts, and computer vision professionals.
GNU Octave by Example Free Download
Content From: https://www.apress.com/gp/book/9781484260852
How to download