Git & GitHub Crash Course Create a Repository From Scratch! Free Download. Learn how to create a Git repository, clone it, make changes, and submit changes to GitHub in less than 30 minutes.
Git is a powerful (and VERY popular) versioning tool for web developers. But it’s hard to get started because there’s a lot to know and everyone assumes you already know the basics.
Git & GitHub Crash Course Create a Repository From Scratch! Description
You only need your computer, we’ll tackle the rest together!
You do NOT need any special or expensive software
What you’ll learn
- Create your first repository
- Clone it to your computer and add files
- Push your changes to GitHub
- Learn how to see differences between old and new files
- Learn how to do all of this on the command line, as if you were deploying code on a live server!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers who aren’t sure how to use Git or GitHub, or web developers who have heard about Git and GitHub but don’t know where to start
Git & GitHub Crash Course Create a Repository From Scratch! Download
How to download