[fireship.io] Angular 9 Firebase Project Course Free Download. Build a high-performance progressive web application (PWA) with Angular & Firebase
[fireship.io] Angular 9 Firebase Project Course Description
The Angular Firebase PWA Course will teach you how to build a complex progressive web app with Angular 9 (ivy), Material Design, and Firebase. It starts from absolute basics and eventually culminates with the deployment of a server-rendered PWA on Google Cloud Run.
You will build a full-stack Kanban (看板) storyboard app inspired by Trello. Authenticated users can create, sort, update, and delete boards with all interaction persisted in Firestore.
What will I Learn?
- Code organization with feature modules
- Lazy-loaded routing
- Usage of common Angular Material components
- User authentication with Firebase (Google OAuth, Email/Password)
- Reactive Forms vs Template-driven Forms
- Drag-and-Drop with the Angular CDK
- Data modeling and complex writes/queries with Firestore
- Firestore security rules
- Angular Universal with Nest.js
- Prerendering and/or deployment to Google Cloud Run
Is this Course Right for Me?
[fireship.io] Angular 9 Firebase Project Course Free Download
Content From: https://fireship.io/courses/angular/