Expert Advisor Programming in MQL5 Part 2: Signals Free Download. Learn how to build your own Metatrader 5 expert advisors using signal templates
Expert Advisor Programming in MQL5 Part 2: Signals Description
This course has everything you need to get the most in algorithmic trading, and with less code.
This course was designed with the trader in mind:
- Low information diet – take only what you need to move on to the next section or lesson
- Learn the rules of trading which you may use as well to enhance your own manual trading
- Develop MQL5 programming skills and learn to apply to solve common problems in both manual and automated trading
Most expert advisors can be built by working on signals alone, since the other parts often need very little changes. This course teaches students how to do this: to code expert advisors by simply changing the signal being used.
By the end of this course, students would be able to independently generate almost any type of trading signal in an expert advisor. Students would be focusing more on signal generation based on candlestick data, standard indicators, and custom indicators. All of these come with easy-to-use header files, and expert and signal generation templates. One will no longer have to build everything from scratch–build complex expert advisors with less code.
This is programming course is aimed at making the life of the trader easier by enabling one to develop his or her own MQL5 programs, and augment his or her trading skills through automation. It also allows the trader to execute trading rules and tasks that can be cumbersome or time-consuming when executed manually.
- Must be able to know the fundamentals of MQL5 programming
- Trading experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Prior programming experience is a plus, but not a requirement
Expert Advisor Programming in MQL5 Part 2: Signals Free Download