Drawing Robots and Machinery – Jake Parker Free Download. To draw believable machines, you must first learn the anatomy of machines, young grasshopper. Illustration pro Jake Parker teaches the principles of designing machinery that actually looks functional.
Drawing Robots and Machinery – Jake Parker Free Description
From robots to spaceships to guns and time travel devices Jake Parker teaches the ins and outs of drawing realistic machinery.
Learn machine anatomy.
Like studying the anatomy of humans to understand how to draw them correctly, so too must you study and know the anatomy of machinery. In this class Jake deconstructs complex machines into basic, understandable components. These are broken down into these sections:
- Structural parts
- Power Supply
- Paneling and Armor
- Cockpit and Controls
- The 4 principles of designing machinery
- How to apply these principles to a range of subjects
- How to analyze machinery and apply real life reference to your drawings
- How to make complex machinery look functional
- How to create a hierarchy of focal points
- Methods of working up from a thumbnail sketch to finished drawing