Download VRay for SketchUp 2017-2021 FoR FREE. a tool to create light effects, shadows in 3D design, when finished designing 3D projects
What is VRay for SketchUp?
Vray is a tool to create light effects, shadows in 3D design, when finished designing 3D projects, to make your 3D projects vividly beautiful and similar to reality, Vray is the solution. the best.
V-Ray differs from other rendering solutions in that it includes both CPU and GPU + CPU hybrid rendering options. V-Ray renders using exclusive ray-tracing technology and scene intelligence to create an image indistinguishable from a photo. It calculates the exact distribution of light as well as the physical properties of any material.
Features Of VRay for SketchUp
- Powerful 3D rendering engine for SketchUp
- Intuitive user interface with complex tools
- Provides professional rendering tools
- Filmmaking, gaming, and architecture are believable
- Allows designers to create complex scenes.
- Most complex scenes can be easily managed.
- Access to over 200 lighting materials and settings.
- Improved batch rendering engine.
- Light support, textures and other details
- Professional application with powerful algorithms
- Provides support for complex calculations
- Unbiased 3D rendering
- Features based on nature
- Powerful detailed functions
- Various lens effects and optimal performance
- Follow the correct paths in both directions
- Sampling light and dark scenes with best shading functions
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB of free hard disk space
- Installed memory: RAM at least 4 GB
- Processor: Intel multi-core processor or higher
Download VRay for SketchUp
V-Ray 5.10.02 for SketchUp 2017-2021 x64
How to install
- Install SketUp Pro 2021 first
- Run the file vray_50003_sketchup to install Vray
- Copy file cgauth.dll, Cracked_by_H_Hayat_x64.dll and vray.dll file to C: \ Program Files \
- Chaos Group \ V-Ray \ V-Ray for SketchUp \ extension \ vrayappsdk \ bin folder
- Copy the vray4sketchup2021.so file to the C: \ Program Files \ Chaos Group \ V-Ray \ V-
- Ray for SketchUp \ extension folder.
- Tested running OK, watch the installation instruction video