Download StairDesigner Pro-PP 7.12a For free. StairDesigner is smooth, twisted, and balanced stair design software used in the wood, marble, stone and metal industries.
What is StairDesigner Pro-PP 7.12a?
StairDesigner is smooth, twisted, and balanced stair design software used in the wood, marble, stone and metal industries. StairDesigner allows to quickly enter parameters of the stairs. The guide and control function checks the height of the extension, the length of the beam, and the parameters of the step rule (Blondel’s rule) and helps follow the steps. This software is based on Bull and Partners’ proprietary universal equilibrium function, which is a compendium of major equilibrium theories and calculates the ‘S’ shaped staircase, the corner staircase, the English staircase and the staircase. round, as well as optimized coverage of stairs concrete.
This program can calculate all the components of a staircase, including steps, posters, columns, shelves, margins, balustrades, etc. can be printed. StairDesigner 3D’s built-in functionality (color, texture, and transparency level) shows stairs in different 3D views.
Features Of StairDesigner Pro-PP 7.12a
- Control climbing height, step length and step rule [minimum – maximum]. When the step values correspond to the control range [Min – Max]. The application displays a green signal.
- Once the staircase is determined, the software calculates the global step balance. All steps are balanced by default, but the position of each step can be transferred individually: the software will then recalculate the step balance automatically.
- In this program, it prints the 1/1 ratio of all staircase components. The print function adapts to any printer size and increases the number of pages required to complete the jig.
- Export stairs in DXF 3D_Face format and export pieces (with tools) in DXF 2D format
Download StairDesigner Pro-PP 7.12a
How to install
- Install software
- After installation is complete, copy the Lang folder in Crack to the software installation directory
- Copy the file loader to the software installation directory and run this file loader to launch the program