Download Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022 FoR FREE. Nastran provides finite element analysis (FEA) tools for engineers and analysts.
What is Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022?
Inventor Nastran provides finite element analysis (FEA) tools for engineers and analysts. Simulations include many types of analysis, such as linear and nonlinear stresses, dynamics, and heat transfer.
Autodesk Inventor Nastran is a general-purpose, embedded CAD engine powered by the Autodesk Nastran solver. The new Nastran In-CAD offers a wide range of simulations that span a wide variety of analysis, high-level simulations in an embedded CAD workflow that work in both Autodesk Inventor and SOLIDWORKS to help engineers and analysts create. great products.
Feature of Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022
- Use precise and powerful embedded CAD analysis.
- Go beyond Inventor’s linear static studies with embedded FEA technology.
- Automate virtual crash and drop tests for phones, laptops and more.
- Metal, rubber and soft tissue models in a single virtual test.
- Determination of stress, strain and strain.
- Solve noise and vibration problems.
- Import data from Autodesk CFD and apply the results heat and liquid pressure.
- Earthquake and wind load analysis.
- Idealized solid models as thin as a shell.
- Choose which structural structure will be idealized automatically in the form of a beam.
- Avoid assembly damage due to high thermal stress.
- Analyze structures, such as columns and beams, for serious failures under certain load conditions.
- Microsoft Windows 10 – 64-bit
- CPU: 2.5 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Free disk space: 40GB
- Should install Autodesk Inventor Pro 2022
Download Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022
How to install
Run the Setup file to install Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022
After installation is complete, do not start Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022
Go to the Crack folder, run the file nlm126.96.36.199_ipv4_ipv6_win64 to install it.
Copy the adskflex file to C: \ Autodesk \ Network License Manager
Open Windows Service (by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Delete, select Task Manage -> select Service)
Turn off the Service named Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service
Copy the AdskLicensingService file to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Autodesk Shared \ AdskLicensing \ 188.8.131.5254 \ AdskLicensingService
Copy the adlmint.dll file and the AdskLicensingAgent file to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Common Files \ Autodesk Shared \ AdskLicensing \ 184.108.40.20654 \ AdskLicensingAgent
Rerun the Service named Autodesk Desktop Licensing Service
Open the lic.dat file with Notepad
Run lmtools in C: \ Autodesk \ Network License Manager
Open the System Settings tab of lmtools to get HOSTNAME and MAC
Copy this Hostname and Mac to replace the HOSTNAME and MAC in the lic.dat file
Save the lic.dat file
Copy the lic.dat file to C: \ Autodesk \ Network License Manager
Go to the Config Services tab of lmtools, configure as shown below
(Remember to check Use services and Start Server at Power up)
Click Save Service
Go to tab Service / License File select LMTools ignore license file path env
Go to the Start / Stop / Reread tab
Click Start Server
Click on Reread License File
Go to the Server Status tab and click on Perform Status Inquiry and go to a screen similar to the one shown below
Open Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022
Select Use a network license
If you go to the next window, select Single license server and type in 127.0.0.1
Go to Autodesk Inventor Nastran 2022 software
Tested to run OK, watch the step-by-step video installation instructions like Inventor 2022