Docker Swarm Mastery: DevOps Style Cluster Orchestration. Build, automate, and monitor a server cluster for containers using the latest open source on Linux and Windows
Welcome to the most complete and up-to-date course for learning SwarmKit and using Docker Swarm end-to-end, from development and testing, to deployment and production. Discover how easy and powerful Docker Swarm Mode multi-host orchestration can be for your applications. This course is taught by a Docker Captain and DevOps consultant who’s also a bestselling Udemy author.
Docker Swarm Mastery: DevOps Style Cluster Orchestration Description
No paid software required. Yay Open Source!
Understand Docker and Compose basics: creating containers, images, volumes, networks.
Be able to setup multiple VMs locally or use cloud VMs.
Understand terminal or command prompt basics, Linux shells, SSH, and package managers.
What you’ll learn
Create a multi-node highly-available Swarm cluster on Linux and Windows.
Remotely orchestrate complex multi-node systems from macOS, Windows, or Linux.
Update your containers using rolling updates, healthchecks, and rollbacks.
Ensure zero-downtime updates by understanding service startup and shutdown details.
Who this course is for:
- You’ve taken my first Docker Mastery course and are ready for more Swarm.
- You’re skilled at Docker for local development and ready to use Swarm container orchestration on servers.
- Anyone who has tried tools like Kubernetes and Mesos and is looking for an easier solution.
- Anyone in a Developer, Operations, or Sysadmin role that wants to improve DevOps agility.
- Anyone using Docker Enterprise Edition (Docker EE) and wants to learn how Swarm works in Docker CE.
- Do *not* take this course if you’re new to Docker. Instead, take my Docker Mastery course, which starts with Docker 101.
Docker Swarm Mastery: DevOps Style Cluster Orchestration Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/docker-swarm-mastery/