DevOps Bootcamp: Learn Linux & Become a Linux Sysadmin Free Download. This DevOps Bootcamp will take you from an absolute beginner in Linux to getting hired as a confident and effective Linux System Administrator.
DevOps Bootcamp: Learn Linux & Become a Linux Sysadmin Description
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an internet connection. That’s it!
- No prior Linux knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- This course is primarily for beginners. While you will learn some more advanced topics as well, this course might not be for you if you already have more than a few years of Linux experience
What you’ll learn
- Everything you need to become a professional Linux Sysadmin and gets hired
- Learn how to set up the Linux environment (installing both Ubuntu and CentOS in a virtual machine)
- For each Linux key concept or command, you’ll also get a cheatsheet, quiz, and practice exercises
- Understanding of Linux File Permissions, Processes, User Account Management, Linux Networking or Software Management
- Acquire a solid foundation of Netfilter/Iptables Linux Firewall (Chains, Tables, Matches, Targets)
- Master all of the key concepts and commands in Linux starting from scratch. No prior Linux knowledge is required
- Build a complete understanding of Linux OS (Distribution Independent) as a complete beginner
- Network Security & Ethical Hacking Key Concepts (Reconnaissance, Sniffing, Iptables Firewall and more)
- Ability to actually apply a deep understanding of Linux to real-world projects
Who is this DevOps Bootcamp for?
- Anyone who wants to gain a complete and practical understanding of the Linux Operating System and Linux Command Line
- Anyone who wants to go from complete beginner to getting hired as a Linux Sysadmin
- Anyone with some Linux experience that wants to fill in gaps to become an effective System Administrator
- Students who are interested in going beyond all of the “beginner” tutorials out there that don’t give you real-world practice or skills you need to actually get hired
- Any tech professionals that want to invest in their career by expanding their skillset and become more valuable and effective in their career
- Application support engineers or developers that are required to use the Linux operating system
- You want to learn from an actual DevOps Engineer that not only has 15+ years of experience working for companies of all sizes as a Linux System Administrator but has also trained over 50,000 students in-person and online
DevOps Bootcamp: Learn Linux & Become a Linux Sysadmin Free Download
Content From: https://academy.zerotomastery.io/p/devops-bootcamp
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.