Deep Learning on ARM Processors – From Ground Up™ Free Download. Build Artificial Intelligence Firmware from Scratch on ARM Microcontrollers
Deep Learning on ARM Processors – From Ground Up™ Description
- STM32F411-NUCLEO BOARD
- STM32F429 -DISCO BOARD
What you’ll learn
- Build Neural Networks from scratch without libraries
- Master quantization methods for deploying Neural Networks on microcontrollers
- Build a Deep Learning Firmware for Image Classification
- Build a Deep Learning firmware for Human Activity Recognition (HAR) e.g. running,walking etc.
- Build a Deep Learning Firmware for Handwriting Recognition
- Build a Deep Learning Firmware for Acoustic Scene Classification (ASC)
- Be able to give a Lecture on Deep Learning
Who this course is for:
- If you are new to machine learning and deep learning, this course is for you. The course starts from the very basic building block of neural network and teaches you how to build your own neural network using pure c code before we move on to see how to use readily available libraries.
- If you already have some experience with deep learning and want to see how to deploy models on microcontrollers you can also join this course. The course gives in-depth train on the design methodology that needs to be adopted in order to be to deploy models on microcontrollers.