Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks. Learn to create Deep Learning Algorithms in Python from two Machine Learning & Data Science experts. Templates included.
Artificial intelligence is growing exponentially. There is no doubt about that. Self-driving cars are clocking up millions of miles, IBM Watson is diagnosing patients better than armies of doctors and Google Deepmind’s AlphaGo beat the World champion at Go – a game where intuition plays a key role.
But the further AI advances, the more complex become the problems it needs to solve. And only Deep Learning can solve such complex problems and that’s why it’s at the heart of Artificial intelligence.
Here are five reasons we think Deep Learning A-Z™ really is different, and stands out from the crowd of other training programs.
In conclusion, this is an exciting training program filled with intuition tutorials, practical exercises and real-World case studies.
Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks Description
High school mathematics level
Basic Python programming knowledge
What you’ll learn
Understand the intuition behind Artificial Neural Networks
Apply Artificial Neural Networks in practice
Understand the intuition behind Convolutional Neural Networks
Apply Convolutional Neural Networks in practice
Understand the intuition behind Recurrent Neural Networks
Apply Recurrent Neural Networks in practice
Understand the intuition behind Self-Organizing Maps
Apply Self-Organizing Maps in practice
Understand the intuition behind Boltzmann Machines
Apply Boltzmann Machines in practice
Understand the intuition behind AutoEncoders
Apply AutoEncoders in practice
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Deep Learning
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Deep Learning
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of Machine Learning or Deep Learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression and more advanced topics like Artificial Neural Networks, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Deep Learning
- Anyone who is not that comfortable with coding but who is interested in Deep Learning and wants to apply it easily on datasets
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Deep Learning
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Deep Learning tools
- Any business owners who want to understand how to leverage the Exponential technology of Deep Learning in their business
- Any Entrepreneur who wants to create disruption in an industry using the most cutting edge Deep Learning algorithms
Deep Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Artificial Neural Networks Free Download
Update 12.2020: Google Drive
Old link: Google Drive
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/deeplearning/