If you are looking for a hands-on, complete and advanced course to learn Databricks and PySpark, you have come to the right place.
Databricks is a data analytics platform powered by Apache Spark for data engineering, data science, and machine learning. Databricks has become one of the most important platforms to work with Spark, compatible with Azure, AWS and Google Cloud. This makes Databricks and Apache Spark some of the most in-demand skills for data engineers and data scientists, and some of the most valuable skills today. This course will teach you everything you need to know to position yourself in the Big Data job market.
This course is designed to prepare you to learn everything related to Databricks and Apache Spark, from the Databricks environment, platform and functionalities, to Spark SQL API, Spark Dataframes, Spark Streaming, Machine Learning, advanced analytics and data visualization in Databricks.
With a complete training, downloadable study guides, hands-on exercises, and real-world use cases, this is the only course you’ll ever need to learn Databricks and Apache Spark. You will learn Databricks, starting from the basics to the most advanced functionalities. To do so, we will use visual presentations, sharing clear explanations and useful professional advice.
This course covers the following sections:
- Introduction to Big Data and Apache Spark
- Spark Fundamentals with Spark RDDs, Dataframes
- Databricks environment
- Advanced analytics and data visualization with Databricks
- Machine Learning with Spark at Databricks
- Spark Streaming at Databricks
If you’re ready to improve your skills, increase your career opportunities, and become a Big Data expert, join today and get immediate and lifetime access to:
• Complete Guide to Databricks with Apache Spark (PDF e-book)
• Downloadable project files
• Practical exercises and questionnaires
• Databricks resources such as: Cheatsheets and summaries
• 1 to 1 expert support
• Forum of questions and answers of the course
See you there!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Databricks
- Anyone who wants to learn advanced big data skills
- Anyone wants to make a career as a data engineer, data analyst or data scientist
- Anyone interested in learning Apache Spark and PySpark for Big Data analytics
- Anyone wants to learn cutting-edge technology in data processing
- PySpark Fundamentals
Last Updated 12/2022