Data Visualisation with Plotly and Python. Level up your data visualisation. Learn to create interactive charts and dashboards with Python and Plotly.
Looking to level up your data visualisation skills? Bored of dull, static charts and graphs? This course will teach you to how to use Python to create awesome, interactive data visualisations with the Plotly library.
You get immediate access to twelve painstakingly crafted and researched chapters, each designed to level up your data visualisation and coding skills. Using my experience as a data visualisation specialist and teacher, I’ve created original content that uses real-world data to teach you the fundamentals of data visualisation in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
You’ll find this course interesting, fun and engaging. The lessons are paced to build confidence in the skills you’re learning, and there are plenty of quizzes and practise activities to solidify your knowledge.
Here’s what you get with Data Visualisation with Plotly 3 and Python
- Access to twelve chapters which take you through each topic, providing plenty of chances to practise.
- Over 140 Lectures, 27 hours of video content, 40 practise datasets and 11 quizzes
- Step by step instruction to set up your coding environment and install the required software
- The course starts with the basics; the first section will give you a basic understanding of the Python coding language. and you’ll soon be making some interactive charts!
Data Visualisation with Plotly and Python Description
You should have access to a computer onto which you can install software.
You should have an interest in data visualisation.
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course you’ll be able to use Plotly to make interactive line plots, area plots and scatterplots.
You’ll know how to make stacked and grouped bar charts, pie charts, donut charts and tables.
You’ll also be able to bring together several different charts into a dashboard.
You’ll have a working knowledge of the Python programming language, as well as an intermediate knowledge of the Pandas data analysis library.
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is a business analyst who uses tools such as Excel to create static charts and graphs, and who wants to improve the quality and accessibility of their outputs.
Data Visualisation with Plotly and Python Free Download
Google Drive (Public)