[EBOOK] Data Science from Scratch: First Principles with Python, 2nd Edition Free Download. To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, and toolkits
[EBOOK] Data Science from Scratch: First Principles with Python, 2nd Edition Description
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, and toolkits—but also understand the ideas and principles underlying them. Updated for Python 3.6, this second edition of Data Science from Scratch shows you how these tools and algorithms work by implementing them from scratch.
If you have an aptitude for mathematics and some programming skills, author Joel Grus will help you get comfortable with the math and statistics at the core of data science, and with the hacking skills you need to get started as a data scientist. Packed with new material on deep learning, statistics, and natural language processing, this updated book shows you how to find the gems in today’s messy glut of data.
What’ll you learn in this book
- Get a crash course in Python
- Learn the basics of linear algebra, statistics, and probability—and how and when they’re used in data science
- Collect, explore, clean, munge, and manipulate data
- Dive into the fundamentals of machine learning
- Implement models such as k-nearest neighbors, Naïve Bayes, linear and logistic regression, decision trees, neural networks, and clustering
- Explore recommender systems, natural language processing, network analysis, MapReduce, and databases
[EBOOK] Data Science from Scratch: First Principles with Python, 2nd Edition Free Download
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.