CWM – The Ultimate Redux Course Free Download. Go from beginner to expert in 6 hours. Everything you need to build modern apps with Redux.
It’s mostly used with React but it’s also becoming popular in Angular, Ember and Vue communities.
Despite being a small library with a small footprint, a lot of developers find Redux confusing and complicated. They also complain that Redux introduces a lot of boilerplate in the code and makes trivial things overly complicated.
This course gives you a solid foundation on Redux and teaches you how to write clean and concise modern Redux code.
CWM – The Ultimate Redux Course Description
What You’l Learn…
- What Redux is and when to use it
- Essential functional programming principles
- Use Redux Toolkit to kickstart Redux apps
- Debug apps using Redux DevTools
- Design a Redux store
- Write clean, concise, maintainable Redux code
- Properly structure Redux code
- Handle asynchronous events with redux-thunk
- Use existing middleware or write your own
- Test Redux code, the right way
- Connect React and Redux using react-redux
- The popular tools in Redux ecosystem
- Industry best practices and recommended patterns
- Common mistakes that many Redux devs make
- And much, much, more…
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Build fast and scalable apps with Redux
- Write clean, concise Redux code free of clutter and boilerplate
- Apply fundamental functional programming techniques
- Maintain existing Redux-based apps
- Prepare for technical interviews
Who is this course for?
- Developers curious about Redux, the benefits it provides and how to use it properly
- Developers who want to add Redux to their skill set to get a raise or apply for a better job
CWM – The Ultimate Redux Course Free Download
Content From: https://codewithmosh.com/p/ultimate-redux
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.