In this course I’ll teach you how to make web apps for Django and Python, and how to connect those apps to the OpenAI (makers of ChatGPT) Text Completion Artificial Intelligence API and have it fix code that you submit as well as write code that you ask it to write.
We’ll use Python, Django, and the Bootstrap Framework to build a cool Coding website that connects to OpenAI.
You’ll be able to:
- Submit your Code and have the A.I. suggest fixes
- Ask The A.I. To write code for you.
- Choose from over a dozen programming languages
- Save your code responses to the Database
- View Past Code Responses from the Database
We’ll use a database to save all of the code answers that you’ve received from the OpenAI API, and we’ll query that database and output the answers on their own web page.
Finally, I’ll discuss how to connect to OpenAI with an API Key, query the engine, and parse the responses in the correct way and output the answers to the homepage of your Django app.
If you’ve seen ChatGPT recently and want to learn how to use these tools programmatically, then this is the course for you!
We’ll use the Bootstrap CSS Framework to make our Django web app look a little more modern and professional. This will allow us to make our site look great, very quickly and easily– without knowing much about design.
Who this course is for:
- This course is geared towards anyone who’s interested in programming ChatGPT from Open AI.
- This course is aimed towards beginers through intermediate Coders who want to learn the to build Apps With Django and Python
- No special tools are necessary to take this course
- A Basic Understanding of Python and Django Is Helpful
Last Updated 2/2023
Create a Code Writing ChatGPT A.I. Site With Django Python.zip (3.1 GB) | Mirror
Create a Code Writing ChatGPT A.I. Site With Django Python.torrent (71 KB) | Mirror