Coursera – Neural Networks and Deep Learning. This course is part of the Deep Learning Specialization
If you want to break into cutting-edge AI, this course will help you do so. Deep learning engineers are highly sought after, and mastering deep learning will give you numerous new career opportunities. Deep learning is also a new “superpower” that will let you build AI systems that just weren’t possible a few years ago.
Coursera – Neural Networks and Deep Learning Description
In this course, you will learn the foundations of deep learning. When you finish this class, you will:
- Understand the major technology trends driving Deep Learning
- Be able to build, train and apply fully connected deep neural networks
- Know how to implement efficient (vectorized) neural networks
- Understand the key parameters in a neural network’s architecture
This course also teaches you how Deep Learning actually works, rather than presenting only a cursory or surface-level description. So after completing it, you will be able to apply deep learning to a your own applications. If you are looking for a job in AI, after this course you will also be able to answer basic interview questions.
This is the first course of the Deep Learning Specialization.
Skills You Will Acquire
- Artificial Neural Network
- Python Programming
- Deep Learning