Modeling and Control of Power Electronics Specialization Free Download. a training course for power electronics.
Modeling and Control of Power Electronics Specialization Description
Modeling and Control of Power Electronics Specialization is a training course for power electronics. This course is designed for students and engineers looking for advanced skills in analyzing, modeling, and designing high-performance loops around dc-dc, ac-dc, and dc-ac power converters. . During these five courses, you will learn averaged-switch modeling and simulation techniques, design-oriented analysis techniques, input filter design, peak and average flow control techniques, along with modeling and control of rectifier rectifiers. You will learn single-phase power factors and converters for optical power systems.
What you will learn in the Modeling and Control of Power Electronics Specialization course series:
- Gain skills in design-oriented analysis techniques for switched-mode power converters
- Investigation of closed-loop modified power converters design and simulation of averaged circuits
- Design of high-performance peak current-mode control and average current-mode control loops
- Design of input filters for switched-mode power converters
Courses in the Modeling and Control of Power Electronics Specialization series:
- COURSE 1 Averaged-Switch Modeling and Simulation
- COURSE 2 Techniques of Design-Oriented Analysis
- COURSE 3 Input Filter Design
- COURSE 4 Current-Mode Control
- COURSE 5 Modeling and Control of Single-Phase Rectifiers and Inverters
It is assumed that learners have knowledge of the basic operating principles of switched-mode power converters, be able to solve for the steady-state voltages and currents, and be able to construct and solve averaged equivalent circuit models. It is highly recommended that learners take Introduction to Power Electronics, Converter Circuits, and Converter Control before attempting to take courses in this Specialization.