Complete SQL Mastery – Codewithmosh. Everything You Need to Design and Query Databases in One Course
Big databases are everywhere these days. Facebook, Netflix, Uber, Airbnb use SQL-driven databases – to name just a few.
So, to be a successful developer or data scientist you need to know SQL inside-out.
SQL isn’t complicated – or at least it doesn’t need to be, so long as you learn it the right way.
Problem is – too many other courses out there jump around, skipping important concepts or simply teaching things badly.
That’s why this course goes further than most. You’ll get in-depth knowledge and skills that are built-up sequentially to make sure you don’t have any gaps.
It takes you from whatever level you’re at to advanced skills, without delay – using real-life examples and applicable concepts to get you ready for any SQL job or project
Complete SQL Mastery – Codewithmosh Description
No Prior Knowledge Needed
The course covers everything you need to know in detail, so don’t worry if you’re a complete novice. You don’t even need to know what a database is!
For those with some development and database experience, you can jump in at the relevant module that fits your current level, as the course is designed sequentially.
What You’l Learn…
I’ve put a lot of thought and time into making this course the most complete SQL course available on the market at the moment.
Every module contains information and activities that are relevant to real-life jobs or the kind of tasks you may get on interview.
- Write complex SQL queries
- Joins (inner, outer, natural, cross)
- Stored procedures
- Use indexing for performance
- Design relational databases
- Secure databases
- And much, much more!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Write SQL queries with confidence
- Design and optimize relational databases
- Secure your databases
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn to design and query relational databases
- Computer science students who want to better understand SQL
- Anyone pursuing a job in back-end development, database administration or data science
- SQL developers who want to brush up on their SQL skills
Complete SQL Mastery – Codewithmosh Free Download
Content From: https://codewithmosh.com/p/complete-sql-mastery