Complete Guide to Protocol Buffers 3 [Java, Golang, Python] Free Download. Google Protobuf with examples and exercises. Code in Java Go Python. Say Goodbye to JSON & XML. Pre-req to gRPC
Protocol Buffers (protobuf) is a fundamental data serialization format that every Data Engineer should know about. It is leveraged by many top tech companies such as Google and enables micro-services to transfer data in a format that is safe and efficient.
In this course, we are going to explore in depth, with hands-on lectures, all the aspects of Protocol Buffers 3.
In just a few hours, you will know everything you need to know to create simple and complex .proto files, and write code in your Favourite Programming language such as Java, Python and Go. Protocol Buffers generates all the boilerplate code for you!
Complete Guide to Protocol Buffers 3 [Java, Golang, Python] Description
Some programming background (Java, Python or Go for example)
Previous experience with other formats such as XML or JSON is preferred
- Progressive Web Apps The Concise PWA Masterclass Free Download
What you’ll learn
Write simple and complex .proto files
Practice Exercises to Confirm the Learnings
Leverage Imports and Packages appropriately
Generate Code using `protoc` in any language
Code in Java with Protocol Buffers
Understand how Data Evolution works for Protobuf
Learn about advanced Protocol Buffers concepts
- Protocol Buffers Course Introduction: Get an understand of the course objectives, how the course is structured, download the course code and get ready!
- Protocol Buffers Basics I: Learn how to create your first messages using Scalar Types. Practice with 5 exercises
- Protocol Buffers Basics II: Learn how to create complex messages, and organise your code in different files and packages. Practice with 4 exercises
- Setting up Protoc Compiler: Setup the protoc compiler and learn how to generate code in any language
- Java Programming with Protocol Buffers: Write your Protocol Buffers Data in Java
- Golang Programming with Protocol Buffers: Write your Protocol Buffers Data in Golang
- Data Evolution with Protobuf: Evolve your protocol buffers file in a safe way in order to add or remove fields without breaking previous code
- Protocol Buffers Advanced: Advanced Types in Protocol Buffers as well as Options, Integer Types, and an introduction to RPC Services with gRPC
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to understand how to write .proto files and write code to create Protocol Buffer data
- Architects who want to understand how Protocol Buffers works and be useful for their solution archicture
Complete Guide to Protocol Buffers 3 [Java, Golang, Python] Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/protocol-buffers/
How to download