Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D. Learn Unity in C# & Code Your First Seven 2D Video Games for Web, Mac & PC. The Tutorials Cover Tilemap (35 hours)
The course has been remastered in Unity 2018!
This course started as a runaway success on Kickstarter and has gone on to become the most popular and most watched Unity game development course on Udemy. The course has full English closed-captions throughout.
Learn how to create video games using Unity, the world-leading free-to-use game development tool. We start super simple so you need no prior experience of Unity or coding! With our online tutorials, you’ll be amazed what you can achieve right from the first moment you start the course.
Benefit from our world-class support from both other students, and the GameDevtv team who are regularly engaged in the forums and Q&A section. Go on to build several games including:
- Laser Defender: A Top-Down Space Shooter with enemies to shoot and dodge;
- Glitch Garden: A Tower Defense game with different tower types and enemy types, and a basic resources system;
- TileVania: A fast-paced classic Side-Scrolling Platformer using Unity’s Tilemap tool;
- Block Breaker: A basic “Breakout” style game which introduces Unity’s built in physics engine.
Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D Description
Mac or PC capable of running Unity 2018.
Optional: A free download of Unity 5 to review the original content of the course.
A passion and willingness to learn how to code.
What you’ll learn
Learn C#, a powerful modern language, from scratch. No prior programming experience is necessary.
Become excellent at using the Unity game engine.
Build a solid foundation for game design and game development that will help you build your own games.
Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
Create playable game projects – good for your portfolio, or just for your own sense of achievement.
Transfer your knowledge from this course to .NET, other languages, and more.
Develop highly transferable coding problem solving skills.
Be part of an amazing and supportive community of people similar to you.
Who this course is for:
- Competent and confident with using a computer.
- Artists who want to learn to bring their assets into games.
- Some programming experience helpful, but not required.
- Complete beginners who are willing to work hard.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
Complete C# Unity Game Developer 2D Free Download
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/unitycourse/