Complete 2020 Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp. Learn Python, Tensorflow, Deep Learning, Regression, Classification, Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence & more!
Welcome to the Complete Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn Python and get into data science.
At over 40+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive data science and machine learning course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- In the course, you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies that are used by data scientists at Google, Amazon, or Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and real-world projects to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of three years together with industry professionals, researchers and student testing and feedback.
- To date, we’ve taught over 200,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by getting jobs in the industry or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
We’ll take you step-by-step through video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a data scientist and machine learning professional.
Complete 2020 Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp Description
No programming experience needed! I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
No statistics knowledge required! I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
No calculus knowledge required! as long as you’ve done some high school maths, I’ll take you step by step through the difficult parts.
Also, no paid software required – all projects use free and open source software
All you need is Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
What you’ll learn
You will learn how to program using Python through practical projects
Use data science algorithms to analyse data in real life projects such as spam classification and image recognition
Build a portfolio of data science projects to apply for jobs in the industry
Understand how to use the latest tools in data science, including Tensorflow, Matplotlib, Numpy and many more
Create your own neural networks and understand how to use them to perform deep learning
Understand and apply data visualisation techniques to explore large datasets
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to solve real-life problems using data.
- If you want to learn how to build machine learning algorithms such as deep learning and neural networks.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, take this course to get up to speed quickly with the workflow of a data scientist.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about data science and machine learning then take this course.