Pro Editor Course – Cinema Mastery Free Download. a complete masterclass for filmmakers that want to learn cinematic editing, sound design, and color grading
Pro Editor Course – Cinema Mastery Description
- Set up your physical and digital workspace for maximum efficiency and get the most out of your edit.
- What Computer Should I Use For Editing?
- Which Editing SOFTWARE Should I Use?
- Storage: Where Should I Store My Files?
- How To Set Up Your Workspace For Editing Efficiently
- How To Create A Good Editing Environment
- The BEST Keyboard Shortcuts For Maximum Efficiency
- How To ORGANIZE Your Files
- Creating Your First Timeline With Correct Settings
- Proxies: How To Edit Big Files With A Slow Computer
- Learn how to craft a powerful edit that demands attention and tells a compelling story.
- How To Plan Your Edit Before Starting
- The “Bob Ross” Method: How To Get The Right Pacing
- 3 Time Saving Editing Tools You Didn’t Know Exist
- 3 Ways To Speed Up Productivity While Editing
- Storytelling: How To Use Editing To Tell A Story
- How To Edit To Music
- How To Create The Right Tone Or Mood In Your Edit
- How To Get Smooth Slow Motion In Post
- Using Speed Ramps To Add Interest To Your Edit
- How To Edit A Music Video With Multicam Sequences
- 4 Ways To Fix Badly Shot Footage In Post
- Seamless Transitions: How And When To Use Them
- How To Export Your Videos Without Losing Quality
- Bring your edits to life with professional quality sound design and editing.
- Where To Get Sound Effects For Your Videos
- How To Layer Sound Effects For A Full Sound
- How To Make Voices Sound Clear In Your Edit
- 3 Easy Practical Effects You Can Create With EQ
- How To Create SFX With REVERB
- How To Record A Professional Voiceover In Your Bedroom
- Mixing: How To Get Consistent Volume Levels With Multiple Tracks
- Learn how to color grade your videos and get a cinematic look every time!
- Color Theory: How To Use Color To Create A Mood
- Color Correction: Getting A Clean Image To Start With
- How To Use Curves To Get Creative With Your Color
- How To Use LUTs To Color Grade Faster
- How To Use Color Grading Scopes
- How To Get Accurate Skin Tones With Secondaries
- The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Professional Color
- 3 Tips To Finish Off Your Color Before Exporting
- Top 3 Color Grading Mistakes That Make Your Footage Look Amateur
- How To Color Match Different Cameras
Pro Editor Course – Cinema Mastery Free Download
Content From: https://cinemamastery.com/proeditor-1
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us (in author info), we’ll remove relevant links or contents immediately.