CGCircuit – Mastering Nuke Vol 5 Free Download. learn some of the most important techniques to paint out, roto, and track in Nuke
CGCircuit – Mastering Nuke Vol 5 Description
In this online course, you are going to learn some of the most important techniques to paint out, roto, and track in Nuke. This is the bread and butter of compositors. This course will teach you those techniques that will give you the feeling that there is no limitation to image manipulation.
Rooting, tracking, painting could seem a bit fastidious, but with the rights tools and the right workflow, you’ll see that it is actually not that hard, and even pretty enjoyable!
Like the other courses from this Nuke master class series, you will achieve a great shot, from beginning to end, that will illustrate all the professional techniques that you’ll learn. I’m not wasting your time by showing you stuffs you’ll never use.CGCIRCUIT – MASTERING NUKE VOL 4
What’ll you learn
- In The first chapter you will learn how to remove lens distortion from a shot in Nuke. This will allow you to prepare the plate for tracking and CG integration.
- Then, you will learn how to track the shot using the camera tracker node from nukeX. this will allow you to generate a 3D camera you can use in other 3D package to render CG, or advanced projection techniques in Nuke.
- Then, you’ll learn how to use properly the roto node, and we will talk about the proper roto workflow.
- Next, in chapter 4, you will integrate the matte painting to our plate shot, taking advantage of the camera weyou tracked and the rotos you created.
- Finally, In this last chapter, you’ll see how to use the roto paint node to paint elements out of the plate, and how to create geometries with model builder.